Community Economic Empowerment
- To see a community that is economically stable and Self Help groups (SHP).
- To provide opportunities for women to develop a set of core skills and access financial support to operate sustainable Income Generating Activities through established VSLAs
Strategic intervention (Strategies)
- Formation of more VSLA groups and provide linkages to financial institutions
- Promotion of government initiatives like the economic empowerment programs
- Mobilization, Identification and selection & formation of women into VSLAs membership.
- Routine training of registered women groups on VSLA methodology modules
- Registration of VSLAs with local authorities
- Procurement and delivery of VSLA kits
- Training of women in small business skills management