- Improved health care services uptake in the community
- Promote access to HIV/AIDS, TB, Hepatitis prevention, care, treatment and support services
- Increase access to sexual reproductive, maternal and child services
Strategic intervention (Strategies)
- Increase awareness on mind-set/ good altitude change towards health
- Primary health education.
- BCC/IEC materials.
- Family planning, maternal and child health services
- Carryout community meetings, advocacy or awareness
- Training in personal hygiene management
- Radio talk shows on sanitation and hygiene
- Formation of more PHA groups in the Sub counties where they do not exist.
- Community mobilization and sensitization on HIV/AIDS, TB and Hepatitis related activities.