Life Skills Training
- To provide the youth and women in the community with marketable skills for self-employment.
- To enrich income generating opportunities and sustainable livelihoods.
Strategic Interventions (Strategies)
- Promote life skills training in the community.
- Youth training on life skills like carpentry and joinery, brick laying & concrete practices, blacksmith, welding and sheet metals, and mechanics.
- Marketable non-core training programs like bakery, tailoring, garment making, food processing, hair dressing and salon, weaving & Knitting.
- Small business management skills (financial literacy).
- Initiate youth self-help income generating activities.